According to several foot and health professionals, Skechers Shape-ups rounded sole design can cause a number of minor and severe foot injuries. The heel-to-toe motion created while walking or running in a toning shoe alters a person’s gait, or the way they walk. Altering a person’s gait can affect every 26 bones, 33 joints and 100 tendons in a foot. Foot injuries can affect the heel, ball and toes of the foot, and if serious, can require surgery and extensive rehabilitation.
The toning shoe injury attorneys at the law firm of Estey Bomberger have more than 70 years collective experience helping victims of dangerous or defective products. Our attorneys are not afraid to take on corporate giants and have the resources necessary to uncover and properly research key evidence. Our success in challenging personal injury and wrongful death cases is proof of our commitment to recovering client’s maximum compensation.
Types of Skechers Shape-ups Foot Injuries
Heel foot injuries
- Plantar fasciitis (heel spur) – inflammation of the band of connective tissues in the arch of the foot
- Bruised heel – rupture of blood vessels underneath the surface of the skin on the heel
- Calcaneal stress fracture – bone fracture of the heel bone
- Retrocalcaneal bursitis – irritation and inflammation of the bursa located between the heel bone and Achilles tendon
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome – compression of the tibial nerve as it travels through the tarsal tunnel
- Navicular stress fracture – break in the boat shaped bone located mid-foot
- Plantar fascia strain – tear in the ligament underneath the arch of the foot
- Talus stress fracture – broken ankle
- Cuboid syndrome – injury to the joints and ligaments of the cuboid bone
- Peroneus brevis strain – tear and inflammation of the muscle that flexes the foot
- Blisters – small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin
- Callus – area of skin that becomes thick and hard due to repeated friction or pressure
- Metatarsalgia – term used to describe pain in the metatarsal area of the foot
- Turf toe – injury to the connective tissue and joint of the big toe
- Metatarsal fracture – break in any of the five bones that sit at the base of the toes
- Hammer toe – condition in which the joints of the toe buckle.
Maximum Compensation for Skechers Shape-ups Toning Shoe Injuries
At the law firm of Estey Bomberger, we understand how financially traumatizing a serious foot injury can be for victims and their families. Because their foot injuries have prevented them from returning to work, injured victims may have no source of income to pay medical bills and living expenses. Our dangerous product attorneys will fight for clients’ legal right to compensation for all injury related expenses. Our clients have received large settlements for damages caused by the use of a dangerous product, such as Skechers Shape-ups toning shoes. Settlements have included money for medical bills, lost earnings, and pain and suffering.
Free Case Consultation
Estey Bomberger offers all potential clients a free case consultation. During a consultation, one of our Skechers Shape-ups injury lawyers will review your potential case, answer your questions and offer legal advice. All consultations are confidential and we are available 24 hours a day to take your call.